Friday, October 7, 2011

For those keeping score...

New 52 Verdict: C+. I give them a lot of credit with all the new stuff, and I'm hoping the quality either increases on some books and stays the same on others. I dropped a number of books, put some on notice, and endorsed some over the month. Here's the breakdown, in the order I could remember them.

AS OF 10/28:

Sticking (21): Batman, Justice League, Action Comics, Animal Man, O.M.A.C., Swamp Thing, Justice League International, Batman and Robin, Batwoman, Deathstroke, Demon Knights, Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E., Green Lantern, Superman, DC Universe Presents, Green Lantern Corps, Nightwing, Wonder Woman, All-Star Western, The Shade, and Aquaman.

Probation (12): Batgirl, Catwoman, Red Lanterns, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Batwing, Detective Comics, Justice League: Dark, Suicide Squad, Blue Beetle, Fury of Firestorms, Green Lantern: The New Guardians, and Teen Titans.

Dropped (23): Batman: The Dark Knight, Men of War, Hawk and Dove, Green Arrow, Resurrection Man, Birds of Prey, Mister Terrific, I, Vampire, Supergirl, Legion Lost, Static Shock, Superboy, Penguin, Huntress, Voodoo, Legion of Super-Heroes, Flash, Stormwatch, Blackhawks, Grifter, My Greatest Adventure, Savage Hawkman, and Captain Atom

So the numbers are pretty close, and some of those probation titles could go either way. Next time, I will begin the number 2's and maybe drop a few more... or I will be lazy and throw up another What If countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment