Sunday, July 3, 2011

Flashpoint: Project Superman

Scott Snyder, Lowell Francis, and Gene Ha

"The Hero's Road" I have no idea on the backstory for this one. All new character to me.



Summary: The first half of the issue is almost a straight ripoff of Captain America. Private Sinclair really wants to a better soldier, and volunteers for Project: Superman. He gets all these great powers and becomes the perfect weapon for the government until they feel he is too powerful and then lock him up. General Sam Lane and Capt. Nate Adams are involved in the process and decision, and now we find out who the DNA was from to make Project 6, otherwise known as Doomsday. Along this same time, Metropolis is hit by that ship with the baby from Krypton in it. Doubt it will come up later though... Oh, and before I forget, because this waited until the last page of so to tell us, this all happened about 25 years ago. Its a short summary for a boring comic.

Highs: It ended.

Lows: Its incredibly boring. I literally put this off for as long as possible, allowing for my favorite issue of the week to come last, of course.

Verdict: C. Not interesting, and terribly boring. But its a solid piece for story and dialogue. Yet another I will read because I feel I have to. Sorry this was so short... Anyone have anything to add?


Magnitude?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Van Der Beek?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fair enough... well, here's another cool one to entertain you: Catfight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment